Online train ticket to Rochers-de-Naye

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 August 2016 at 13:04:15 #809948

hi

1) your site says to book ticket to Rochers-de-Naye by swissrailways.com in which case tickets are to compulsorily sent by post. is there no option to use printed tickets at home

2) swissrailways.com says CHF 25.80 under swiss travel pass for adults. if we add child also , the site provides option only child at a higher rate of CHF 34.20 even though we have swiss travel pass family card

3) instead of buying ticket online to avoid post charges if print option is not available , will it be difficult to get ticket while in switzerland

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 August 2016 at 13:21:30 #855387

Hi kochumon,

1) No, you can’t print these tickets yourself.

2) You don’t need a ticket for the child because you have a Swiss Family Card. The child travels for free.

3) No, it’s not difficult: myswissalps.com/ rochersdenaye/ tickets

Enjoy the ride!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 August 2016 at 14:24:57 #855388

thank you arno for prompt reply. But unfortunately I could find only delivery option of ticket. No print option seem to be available.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 August 2016 at 14:56:14 #855389

Sorry, that was a typo. You can’t print these tickets. I edited my post. My apologies!

• The thread ‘Online train ticket to Rochers-de-Naye’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.