Jun 22, 2018 - 4:22 AM
in reply to Ankit jain21
>> In route 1 and 2, till what stops tickets are free with STP ?
- Route 1 - Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel as far as Grindelwald.
- Route 2 - Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel as far as Wengen
It is worth making an effort to understand the Swiss Travel Pass validity map, which shows you what is free and what is discounted.
As explained in the legend on the map:
- Red lines are trains, yellow lines are buses, black lines are cable cars, white lines are boats.
- Dotted lines are discounted: discounts are mostly 50%, but only 25% for transport where you see the number "1" inside a circle near the dotted line. I have attached a screenshot of the Jungfrau Region from that map, together with a screenshot of the legend, which explains free and discounted travel.
- There are a few grey lines on the map as well, which indicate transport that is not covered by the Swiss Travel Pass.
- Dashed red lines on the map are railway tunnels, all of which are on routes that are free with the Swiss Travel Pass.
Last modified on Jun 22, 2018 - 4:29 AM by Alpenrose666
Please login to see the attached documents