May 31, 2022 - 3:22 PM
My wife and our two grown sons will be visiting your beautiful country from June 26- July 5 and are planning to purchase the Swiss Half Fare card, the BO pass and the Peak Pass. We will purchase the Half Fare card and the BO pass a few days before our trip and the Peak Pass on the way to Zermatt. I have a few questions:
1. Assuming that we have the BO and the Peak Pass, will we be able to travel free between Grindelwald and Zermatt? If not, what additional ticket will we need?
2. We won’t have the Peak Pass before we leave Grindelwald station, so where will the first sales point be?
3. Assuming that we have the Peak Pass and are traveling from Zermatt to Venice, what ticket will we need to purchase? In other words, how far will the Peak Pass take us before we’ll need a ticket?
4. Do we need to purchase our tickets to Venice in advance or will the prices remain constant?
5. What train purchase app do you recommend to purchase the tickets to Zermatt and Venice?
Thank you in advance for your help,