Train time table from Interlaken to Jungfrau

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 May 2018 at 12:48:01 #816047

Hi There, I am driving with my family from Lucerne to Interlaken on August 2, 2018 in the morning, we are planning to visit Jungfrau via train from Interlaken. Wondering about few things, 1) Where do I find Time table for trains departure from Interlaken? 2) Do I need to book tickets for my family before arrival or you can get tickets easily at station on your arrival? Please Advise!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 May 2018 at 21:38:45 #885553

Hi Anandsharma and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. You can use the Swiss Railways timetable here to plan out any train trips.
    2. You can buy tickets at Interlaken station or online. Watch the weather and consider not going if it looks very poor – you might not see anything at the top.
  • The thread ‘Train time table from Interlaken to Jungfrau’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.