Travel from Paris to Mount Titlis or Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 August 2012 at 1:59:44 #805504

Hi

Am new to the forum.
    I have suddenly few days off from work and will travel to Paris next Wednesday. I would like to travel to Mount Titlis or Jungfraujoch on Friday morning. I have to be in Copenhagen on Sunday.
    Can anyone recommend what will be the most economical way to travel from Paris to Mount Titlis or Jungfraujoch in the short period that I have at my disposal.
    Will greatly appreciate an early reply!

Thanks
    Ajay

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    4 August 2012 at 4:34:57 #836838

Welcome to the forum Ajay! Great that you get to spend a few days in Switzerland. First of all, the timetable will help you plans your trips from Paris and back to Copenhagen. It would be best to buy a Swiss Half Fare Card (especially if you visit the Jungfraujoch), which will get 50% off of all trips in Switzerland. Some further tips: you may need seat reservations for your inbound and outbound trips (here‘s to find out whether this goes for your connections). In case you’re looking for hotels: centrally located hotels in towns as Interlaken and Lucerne are listed here.

Does that get you started? Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Travel from Paris to Mount Titlis or Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.