Travel from Zurich to nearby places on train

Travel from Zurich to nearby places on train

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
gulay123
gulay123
1 post
Sep 3, 2017 - 2:48 AM

Hi

I will be arriving at Zurich on last week of September but i only have one week stay. So, please can you help me find a place to go by experiencing riding on Bernina express train.

Thanks,

Shirley

Lucas
Lucas
5570 posts
expert &
Sep 3, 2017 - 7:38 AM in reply to gulay123

Hi Shirely and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don't plan itineraries here but we can help give you some ideas so you can plan decide where you want to go and what you want to do. The best place to start is our trip planning section here.

Are you planning on spending the whole week in Zurich and exploring from there? I would suggest staying in two different towns if possible to enjoy your trip more. If you are primarily looking for mountain scenery here I would look at staying in Luzern and perhaps a town in the Jungfrau region as well.

To read about the Bernina Express trip click here. It gives you a general overview of the trip, the route the train takes and how to book.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018