Visiting times for Ebenalp and Jungfrau

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 May 2017 at 11:29:11 #812057

Hi! Since I have limited time in Swiss, I would like to ask if the below timing is possible for part of my itinerary:

1. Is it possible to visit Ebenalp and St. Gallen in one day? Any festival in Ebenalp in Sep?

2. Is it possible to have Top of Europe and First in one day?

Thanks a lot!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 May 2017 at 15:12:22 #864291

Hi Jennifer,

1. Yes for sure! It looks like a great trip which I am planning in a couple weeks from Zurich!
      There is a cattle drive/walk on 16.09 and an amusement park called ‘funair’ on 24-25.09. Check out Appenzell tourism events page here and enter the dates you are looking at.
    2. Yes again, but this will be a longer day to enjoy Jungfraujoch and First – depending on your plans at each mountain.

You can check train schedules/times with the Swiss railways timetable here.

PS I moved your post to the miscellaneous forum – trip reports are for people talking about trips they have already completed 🙂

Lucas

• The thread ‘Visiting times for Ebenalp and Jungfrau’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.