8 day trip Zermatt, Interlaken, Lucerne and Zurich

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    16 February 2018 at 8:37:59 #875796

Hi Milind –

<<“Thanks for the advice Slowpoke. I have indeed cancelled my Radisson reservation in Lucerne and booked Des Alpes.”>>

No, I don’t get a commission from the hotel. 😉

It is just that I have found it to be good hotel..please make sure to book a room on the river side, not the town side. More expensive, but that is the way to get the views.

It is only a few minutes further to walk tha the Radisson ( which is extremely convenient, I’ll admit), and I do it routinely with roller suit case and backpack. You can ride a bus or tram across the bridge, too. If you go in from the lower level (where the restaurant opens on to the quai, it is easier than going in the “Front Door” in the old town, which requires a slightly longer walk, but takes you directly to reception.

Slowpoke

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • The thread ‘8 day trip Zermatt, Interlaken, Lucerne and Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.