Rail pass for 1 week in Bernese Oberland?

• Maggieotero7
    Participant
    2 posts
    18 September 2018 at 9:12:55 #818415

Hello, I am from México and I will be in Geneva on Saturday, I want to visit the Bern Overland and thinking to stay for a week or so, what’s the most convenient train pass for me? Is it possible to take the train to Lauterbrunnen from Geneva leaving around 7:30 pm? Would this train be included in my pass or do I have to buy a separate train ticket?

Also, do you recommend another area instead of staying in the Bern Overland for a week? Maybe I can break it up in “4/3 days” per Region… I want to wake up in the mountains and enjoy the beauty of nature, I enjoy small towns or villages more than cities.

I apreciate your advice , so excited about the opportunity to see one of the most beautiful places in the world

Thanks in advance

Margarita

• The thread ‘Rail pass for 1 week in Bernese Oberland?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.