Pass or tickets for two adults 5 days late April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 February 2017 at 9:25:37 #810917

Please guide me which pass should I buy or go for individual. We are newly married couple

20th April TGV Train at 6.23 PM from paris to interlaken – Already booked

21st April jungfraujoch trip

22nd April Boat trip on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz and local sightseeing in interlaken.

Catching a train to lucerne later in the evening

23rd April local sightseeing in lucerne.

24th April Mt.Titlis Trip

25th April Train from lucerne to zurich Airport to catch flight at 1.30 pm

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 February 2017 at 16:21:58 #859440

Hi Pnarang3 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

My first thought is a 6 day Bernese Oberland Pass which covers everything (except it gives a 25% discount only for Jungfraujoch) but the trip to Zurich at the end of the trip. However, it is not available until April 22 onward.

Perhaps the 4 day Swiss Travel Pass would work as well – choose the 4 days with the most travel on it. It will cover all trips (except again only a 25% discount for Jungfraujoch).

Also, take a look at our page on how to choose the best rail pass which can help you do the math.

I hope that helps, let us know if you have further questions!

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 February 2017 at 8:49:41 #859441

Thanks Lucas for replying.

I have check the options and looks like I can go for Swiss Half fare card. What is your opinion on that?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 February 2017 at 16:40:41 #859442

The Swiss Half-Fare Card is a very popular option indeed. You still have to buy tickets for every train trip but it is always nice to buy tickets half off the regular fare!

Here is a link for purchasing the card if you like and you can print it at home before departure.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Pass or tickets for two adults 5 days late April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.