Swiss rail pass suggestion for 7 day itinerary

Swiss rail pass suggestion for 7 day itinerary

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
bhavyam
bhavyam
5 posts
May 18, 2017 - 10:05 PM

Swiss travel pass suggestion

We are comming to Switzerland in june.6 days.Geneva airport to interlaken.2 adults and 1 kid 2 years she.please suggest me good travel pass.Also should i need a seperate ticket to and fro the airpot if i have a swiss pass

Day1: Harder kulm and boat ride through lake breinz

Day2:Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald mt first

Day3: Schiltorn piz glora and trummelbach falls

Day4:Schingen Platte and aare gorge

Day5: Mt.titlis and cheese factory

Day6:Rhine falls and interlaken

Day 7:Back to Geneva for boarding flight

Thanks in advance

Lucas
Lucas
3096 posts
expert &
May 19, 2017 - 7:55 AM in reply to bhavyam

Hi bhavyam and welcome to MySwissAlps!

For this itinerary I think you are best off with an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass.

You can read about what routes and mountains the pass is valid for here (some like Engelberg to Mt. Titlis are 50% off only). But it will fully cover most of your trips.

If you order the Swiss Travel Pass online here, you can have it emailed to you for printing at home - so you can start using it as soon as you arrive at the airport.

Lucas

spsrdm
spsrdm
11 posts
May 20, 2017 - 12:35 AM

Hi, I will be reaching Zurich on 5 June morning and will be there for 4 nights. We are 3 pax. Me , my wife and 15 year old Daughter. I have already booked hotel and train to and from Zurich on arrival and departure day 9 June morning. For sight seeing attractions which pass I should buy ? I am planning to go to Mt Titlis, Rhine fall and take Glacier express or Berlina express ride for sightseeing. Should I buy pass from Singapore? Also for above sightseeing should I book from Singapore? Any travels or online ticket offers I can look for? Regards Deepak

Arno
Arno
9571 posts
expert &
May 20, 2017 - 12:39 PM in reply to spsrdm

Welcome to MySwissAlps Deepak!

Can you post this in your own new thread please? The discussion here is about bhavyam's questions. Please see the forum rules. Thanks!

Last modified on May 20, 2017 - 12:40 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017