Swiss rail pass suggestion for 7 day itinerary

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 22:05:16 #811876

Swiss travel pass suggestion

We are comming to Switzerland in june.6 days.Geneva airport to interlaken.2 adults and 1 kid 2 years she.please suggest me good travel pass.Also should i need a seperate ticket to and fro the airpot if i have a swiss pass

Day1: Harder kulm and boat ride through lake breinz

Day2:Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald mt first

Day3: Schiltorn piz glora and trummelbach falls

Day4:Schingen Platte and aare gorge

Day5: Mt.titlis and cheese factory

Day6:Rhine falls and interlaken

Day 7:Back to Geneva for boarding flight

Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 May 2017 at 7:55:00 #863535

Hi bhavyam and welcome to MySwissAlps!

For this itinerary I think you are best off with an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass.

You can read about what routes and mountains the pass is valid for here (some like Engelberg to Mt. Titlis are 50% off only). But it will fully cover most of your trips.

If you order the Swiss Travel Pass online here, you can have it emailed to you for printing at home – so you can start using it as soon as you arrive at the airport.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2017 at 0:35:04 #863536

Hi, I will be reaching Zurich on 5 June morning and will be there for 4 nights. We are 3 pax. Me , my wife and 15 year old Daughter. I have already booked hotel and train to and from Zurich on arrival and departure day 9 June morning. For sight seeing attractions which pass I should buy ? I am planning to go to Mt Titlis, Rhine fall and take Glacier express or Berlina express ride for sightseeing. Should I buy pass from Singapore? Also for above sightseeing should I book from Singapore? Any travels or online ticket offers I can look for? Regards Deepak

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 May 2017 at 12:39:52 #863537

Welcome to MySwissAlps Deepak!

Can you post this in your own new thread please? The discussion here is about bhavyam’s questions. Please see the forum rules. Thanks!

• The thread ‘Swiss rail pass suggestion for 7 day itinerary’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.