Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland not received

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2019 at 9:28:15 #822859

I ordered two Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland passes from happyrail.com yesterday but I haven’t got any any booking confirmation neither the booking is showing in my booking history.Money got deducted from my account. I contacted customer care but no one responded yet. I don’t know what to do now. If anyone can help I will be grateful.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 July 2019 at 9:45:13 #917837

Hi Atul2pathak,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! This particular pass will be e-mailed to you within one working day. Yesterday was Sunday, so it should arrive today (CET timezone): https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/regional-pass-berner-oberland.

However, you should have received their order confirmation. Please check your spam folder for that.

As of last week, they made ordered passes available for download in your account, so you don’t rely on e-mail alone. I am not sure if this also applies yet to the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland though.

I recommend to give them a call to be sure about the status of your order: http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    15 July 2019 at 10:15:03 #917838

Do you have a Yahoo email address. Yahoo seem to have an overly active spam filter which tends to dump valid emails. If this is the case and you have an alternative email address contact them and get them to send your tickets to the other address.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2019 at 10:28:25 #917839

Hi

Thanks Arno & Rockoyster for your reply. I have a gmail account and their are no emails in my spam folder.The booking itself is not showing in my booking tab. I think their website is badly designed. All I have with me is the payment receipt.I am going to send one more email to them and lets see what they say

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 July 2019 at 13:08:59 #917840

Hi Atul2pathak,

I recommend calling them to speed things up. If this is a spam filter issue (common with Yahoo but sometimes happens with others too), you will not see their reply. Should you need further help from us, please share you order ID if the payment receipt shows that. I will then get in touch with them. This will be solved, no worries.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2019 at 13:36:33 #917841

I just got reply from happyrail.com and they have sent the passes. Cheers. Thanks a lot for your help

Annika
    7124 posts
    15 July 2019 at 14:45:59 #917842

I’m glad to hear that, Atul2pathak! Thanks for letting us know.

• The thread ‘Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland not received’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.