I am looking to travel to jungfraujoch tomorrow from Interlaken but it is raining out here in the evening. Does it make sense to travel tojungfraujoch tomorrow or else do Luzern along with Mt. Titlis
Hi vishal1978 and welcome to MySwissAlps!
Jungfraujoch is looking like -10 and snowing tomorrow and I doubt that will improve much....https://www.jungfrau.c h/en-gb/live/weather/#jungf raujoch
It doesn't look much better at Titlis unfortunately: https://www.titlis.ch/ en/live/weather
See how to weather looks tomorrow for the afternoon...you might get lucky with Titlis.
Should we try Zermatt tomorrow?
Best to check the weather in the morning of a few towns and/or mountains and make the decision then.
Thanks will do that ...
Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.
Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.