May 31, 2018 - 6:18 PM
Hi, I along with my family - my wife & 2 sons of 21 yrs & 7 yrs are planning to travel to switzerland from 26.6.2018 to 1.7.2018. have alreday booked flights & hotels. Itenary & help required are as under -
1. On 26.6.2018 - arrive at Zurich airport at 2.00 pm . Need to know the fastest & cheapest way to go to Hotel Mercure , In Zurich City. should we cover Rhine falls same day or next day. what is the duration, cost & is Rhine falls open in evening ?
2. On 27.6.2017 , plan to do Rhine falls in first half if cannot do on 26.6.2018 in afternoon & then proceed to go Interlaken. So plan to take swiss train pass for 4 days . How to go from Interlaken train station to Hotel Merkur in interlaken ?
3. On 28. 6.2018 - plan to do Zungfrau & retrun by evening
4. On 29.6.2018 , go to luzern by train & then to go to Hotel Ibis styles
5. On 30.6.2018 , plan to cover Mt Titlis & back to hotel
6 on 1.7.2018, go from Luzern to Zurich & then take a afternoon train to salzburg
Request you to inform the respective train stations to go Hotels in all places as planned above starting from Zurich airport , costs, cost of swiss train pass , timings of all trains with starting time & reaching time ,boarding train station names , debording train station names , cost of Zungfrau ,Mt Titlis , Rhine falls & how do we plan all these activities as per your experts views. This info will greatly help us in planning our trip well with all details covered well before
Regards, Ajay Bindal