5 Days in Switzerland in late October – what to do

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2017 at 12:12:25 #813271

Dear All,

I plan to travel to Switzerland from Stuttgart for 5 days with my family. Considering I have a 2 year old son, could you please help with some sample itinerary and places to worth visiting.

Your help will be really appreciated.

The travel dates are 30th October – 3rd November 2017.

Regards,

Nav

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2017 at 16:02:29 #869850

Hi Nav and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don’t build itineraries here but we have a lot of information on our website to help you make your own itinerary.

Your itinerary will be decided based on what you want to do while you are here (we don’t know what you like). Are you thinking about visiting cities and art galleries or go into the mountains?

Check out the following links and let us know if you have further questions or need more help!

I would caution you about going above 2000 meters with your child. By two it is probably fine but always consult with your doctor to be safe.

Lucas

• The thread ‘5 Days in Switzerland in late October – what to do’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.