Jungfraujoch from Wilderswil costs

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 November 2017 at 19:08:49 #813666

Hi Lucas,

I hope you can help me with the cost to travel to Jungfraujoch from Wilderswil. SBB website states CHF 51.60 however some of the other sites are saying CHF 200 – CHF250 per person. I will be having the Swiss Travel Pass Flex with me.

Also, can you advise me on how can I get to Murren from Wilderswil in end Nov?

Thanks lots in advance.

Best,

Stephy

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 November 2017 at 20:09:57 #871922

Hi Stephy,

The Regular price from Wilderswil to Jungfraujoch is 103.20chf one-way (The SBB timetable gives you the “From price” which is 50% off for Swiss Half Fare Card holders. You need to click red box listing the price and enter your details and select no discount to find the regular cost.

For Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Travel Pass Flex (same coverage/discounts) holders you get free travel as far as Grindelwald or Wengen (depending on your route) and from there you get 25% off the regular ticket cost of 95chf to Jungfraujoch — all prices noted above are for one-way travel.

Prices are listed here. Click the link under “more information” for a PDF. You can buy the tickets at Wilderswil on the day of travel without issue (be sure the weather looks good!)

For Murren to Wilderswil the timetable gives you the quickest option by default: Mürren to Grütschalp by train then a cable car to Lauterbrunnen and then a train to Wilderswil. About 50 minutes total travel time.

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch from Wilderswil costs’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.