Travelling around Brig & Zermatt to Basel Airport

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2015 at 18:52:20 #807214

HI I am new and is my first time to Switzerland and we only have 4 days before we leave for Amsterdam.

Will like to ask Is the travel pass cover from Brig to Basel airport? because thats the most important part where my flight to amsterdam on the 4th day. also we plan to stay in either Brig / Sierre / Zermatt. other than that not really sure where to go and what to do.

If all these place I mention is covered by the travel pass hen I will just get it. also then I can go around without spending more on transport as we are on a tight budget as well.

thanks in advance for your advice!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    13 May 2015 at 17:39:16 #843064

Welcome to MySwissAlps, wenkf1979!

Assuming you mean the Swiss Travel Pass: yes, Brig-Basel Airport and back is included. Please review the validity overview for details. Traveling by regular trains and buses in the Zermatt/Brig area is covered too. Mountain transportation (like the Gornergrat railway or the Klein Matterhorn cable car) is discounted by 50%.

Please review the Valais, Brig and Zermatt pages for tips about activities.

Does this help you out?

• The thread ‘Travelling around Brig & Zermatt to Basel Airport’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.