Jun 6, 2018 - 7:03 AM
Hi every one, i am planning to travel to Switzerland from 8-13 Aug 2018 with my family (wife and 3 daughters (6,3,1)). I am little bit confuse in selecting a travel pass. As per my plan:
1. I will be staying 4 nights in Interlaken and 1 night in Zurich.
2. I would like to travel till Geneva through Montreox and Nyon from Interlaken on day trip and back by train.
3. I want to visit Jungfrough (top of Europe) for a day trip while in interlaken.
4. I would like to take boat rides in lake Thun and Bareinze.
5. I would like to enjoy cable cars while going up on mountains excursions.
As per my understanding, if i buy Swiss travel pass then will all theses attractions covered in that? Any suggestion or ideas to improve my plan or travelling options will be appreciated.