Travelling from Paris to Jungfraujoch

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15481 posts
    14 February 2018 at 11:06:06 #875723

Hi Mikamikomilo,

In your case you can also try the Singaporean website at http://www.raileurope.com.sg/ book-now/article/passholder s-seat-reservation-guide. You can select the Eurail Select Pass there.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2018 at 21:09:53 #875724

Hi Chantal and all,

Thank you very much for all the help. I have purchased the Eurail select pass.

Unfortunately, I am still unable to make the train reservations from Paris to Geneva or Montreux or Lausanne. The page says “Online prices are currently unavailable for the selected route.” I have tried Geneva or Montreux or Lausanne as my destination. How should I make the train reservation from Paris to Swiss? My destination is Montreux.

Thank you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2018 at 9:14:41 #875725

Hi Mikamikomilo,

I tried with the link that Arno provided in his post and I also do get an error message. However, I came across a live chat box at the top of the screen. You may want to contact them.

Click on Arno’s link, scroll down until you see ‘Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe’. Then either try again with your trip details or go to the top of the page where you see the live chat box.

Arno
    15481 posts
    20 February 2018 at 9:27:02 #875726

Hi Mikamikomilo,

Attached are the options I get when I search for reservations for Paris to the Swiss border (Basel) on your travel date.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The thread ‘Travelling from Paris to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.