Travelling from Interlaken to Jungfrau to Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 June 2017 at 19:43:05 #812110

Hi,

I need to travel from Interlaken to Jungfrau on 15th July. I will have to travel to Jungfrau and then head back to Zurich the same day around 6pm. I would like to know what is the best option to cover these places and means of covering? How much time is required to be spent in Jungfrau, will the cable cars take us to the snow capped top?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 June 2017 at 20:51:46 #864433

Hi ManojPayani,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! You can’t visit the Jungfrau itself, but you can visit the world famous Jungfraujoch. It can be done by cogwheel train, not by cable car. The rest of your trip will be by train too.

You’ll find more details here:

• The thread ‘Travelling from Interlaken to Jungfrau to Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.