Trip to Switzerland for 7 days in September

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2017 at 3:48:03 #812212

I shall be traveling from mumbai to Zurich on 9/9/2017.My flight reaches Zurich on 9/9/17 at 6AM.we are planning to keep our luggage in cloak room and will like to go to Rhine fall and do sightseeing in Zurich,we will like to board a train for lucerne around 6pm.please advice us what to see in Zurich in this limited time of our stay in Zurich. We shall be staying in lucern at raddison blue and will be checking out on 12/9/17.please plan our best possible itinerary for lucern.our priorities are my titles and glaciar express. We will be going to interlaken on 12 afternoon and will be checking out on 15 and will proceed to Geneva.From Geneva we will like to board a train for Paris preferably around 5pm on 15/9/17.we will like to go to jangfraujoch and do chocolate train.please help me out in finalising my itinerary for Switzerland

• The thread ‘Trip to Switzerland for 7 days in September’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.