Trip to Switzerland for 7 days in September

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
sharda1930
sharda1930
2 posts
Jun 11, 2017 - 3:48 AM

I shall be traveling from mumbai to Zurich on 9/9/2017.My flight reaches Zurich on 9/9/17 at 6AM.we are planning to keep our luggage in cloak room and will like to go to Rhine fall and do sightseeing in Zurich,we will like to board a train for lucerne around 6pm.please advice us what to see in Zurich in this limited time of our stay in Zurich. We shall be staying in lucern at raddison blue and will be checking out on 12/9/17.please plan our best possible itinerary for lucern.our priorities are my titles and glaciar express. We will be going to interlaken on 12 afternoon and will be checking out on 15 and will proceed to Geneva.From Geneva we will like to board a train for Paris preferably around 5pm on 15/9/17.we will like to go to jangfraujoch and do chocolate train.please help me out in finalising my itinerary for Switzerland

Lucas
Lucas
9627 posts
expert &
Jun 11, 2017 - 9:15 AM in reply to sharda1930

Hi sharda1930 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don't create itineraries here unfortunately, but we can give you all the information needed to plan your own trip. If you would like to read more about itinerary planning options click here.

Click on the following links to get started in planning your trips!

Your best bet for a rail pass is the Swiss Travel Pass - it allows you to travel without buying tickets for each train. You can buy it online here and have it emailed to you for printing at home (much more convenient and almost always more economical.

Lucas

Last modified on Jun 13, 2017 - 8:34 AM by Arno
sharda1930
sharda1930
2 posts
Jun 11, 2017 - 11:32 AM in reply to Lucas

Any promotions goring on for Swiss rail pass

Lucas
Lucas
9627 posts
expert &
Jun 11, 2017 - 2:24 PM in reply to sharda1930

Hi Sharda,

Rail Europe has a promotion going on - see our post here for more details.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018