Trips to surrounding attactions from Lucerne

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2017 at 7:51:31 #811658

Hi,

We are in Lucerne from 8th to 10 nights

We want to cover Mt. Titlis and Mt. Pilatus. Please provide information how do we do it. We have a Swiss Travel Pass. I need to understand from where I should start and where we have change train, cable car or other mode of transport or have to walk.

Please also let me know what other locations we can cover in each trip (as day trips starting from morning 9=30 or so).

Thanks

Arun

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2017 at 9:44:07 #862704

Hi Arun and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can get details about on Mt. Titlis and Mt. Pilatus (including how to get there) on our information pages here: Mt. Titlis / Mt. Pilatus.

You can also find a list of recommended attractions near Luzern (local German spelling) here.

Cheers!
    Lucas

• The thread ‘Trips to surrounding attactions from Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.