Two trips from Lauterbrunnen- Schilthorn/ Jungfrau

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 May 2012 at 15:59:24 #805335

My wife and I will be driving to Lauterbrunnen for 4 nights and plan two different day trips- one to Schilthorn and one the Good Morning trip to Jungfraujoch. The way I have it calculated, Schilthorn will cost about CHF 148 and Good Morning trip about CHF 260. Is this close and is there a pass that would save us any money? Also, if ,you take the discounted early morning trip to Jungfrau, do you have to make trip down at a certain time?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 June 2012 at 1:15:44 #836319

Hi sully, and sorry for the late reply. The fares are on the Schilthorn website (about CHF 190 for the two of you) and the Jungfrau Railways website (indeed CHF 260). The Good Morning Ticket requires you to take the train back down at 12:00 or earlier. A Swiss Half Fare Card would save you money as you’ll pay half the price on trips. Please note that you’ll get that discount on the regular fares, not on the Good Morning Ticket.

• The thread ‘Two trips from Lauterbrunnen- Schilthorn/ Jungfrau’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.