Uber/Taxi from Zurich Airport for 4 people+8 bags

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 May 2018 at 19:41:57 #815727

We will be stopping in Switzerland while returning to USA from India. We are family of 4 and will most probably carry 4 check in suitcase and 4 carry on luggage. It looks like it will be cheaper to rent Zerba Self Storage for 1 week rather than storing 4 suitcase at the airport. But we will need transportation to carry the bags to Zebra and the back. My question is : Is it possible to get a VAN as Taxi that can fit 4 large and 4 small luggage along with 4 people at Zurich Airport or will we have to get 2 Taxi ??

Thanks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2018 at 0:11:46 #884183

One of the Zebra Boxes is close to the airport. If it is that one, you might find it even cheaper to take the local tram (streetcar) Line 10. It runs from just outside the airport terminal (by the bus terminal) – a short 8 stop ride. The vehicles are spacious enough to walk largish items of baggage onto.

I doubt it would entail much more walking than to and from a taxi

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2018 at 3:40:02 #884184

Hello, I am having the same problem, I am flying from USA to INDIA with stop for 4 days in Switzerland.

Do you know any such places at Geneva airport??

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2018 at 4:02:21 #884185

Hi samo104,

You can find locations for Zebra self storage on their website here: https://www.zebrabox.c h/en/private

• The thread ‘Uber/Taxi from Zurich Airport for 4 people+8 bags’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.