Uber/Taxi from Zurich Airport for 4 people+8 bags

Uber/Taxi from Zurich Airport for 4 people+8 bags

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
khetank
khetank
19 posts
May 4, 2018 - 7:41 PM

We will be stopping in Switzerland while returning to USA from India. We are family of 4 and will most probably carry 4 check in suitcase and 4 carry on luggage. It looks like it will be cheaper to rent Zerba Self Storage for 1 week rather than storing 4 suitcase at the airport. But we will need transportation to carry the bags to Zebra and the back. My question is : Is it possible to get a VAN as Taxi that can fit 4 large and 4 small luggage along with 4 people at Zurich Airport or will we have to get 2 Taxi ??

Thanks in advance.

1960man
1960man
535 posts
top member
May 5, 2018 - 12:11 AM in reply to khetank

One of the Zebra Boxes is close to the airport. If it is that one, you might find it even cheaper to take the local tram (streetcar) Line 10. It runs from just outside the airport terminal (by the bus terminal) - a short 8 stop ride. The vehicles are spacious enough to walk largish items of baggage onto.

I doubt it would entail much more walking than to and from a taxi

sam0104
sam0104
4 posts
May 5, 2018 - 3:40 AM

Hello, I am having the same problem, I am flying from USA to INDIA with stop for 4 days in Switzerland.

Do you know any such places at Geneva airport??

Lucas
Lucas
8950 posts
expert &
May 5, 2018 - 4:02 AM in reply to sam0104

Hi samo104,

You can find locations for Zebra self storage on their website here: https://www.zebrabox.c h/en/private

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018