Unable to buy Swiss Half Fare Card online

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
yvonnetce
yvonnetce
1 post
Nov 15, 2017 - 1:13 PM

Hi, I will be arriving in Switzerland on 17 Nov and I am trying to buy the half fare pass online but can’t because the earliest start date for the pass shown on the system is 20 Nov. Does that mean that I can’t buy it online? Thanks!

Arno
Arno
12110 posts
expert &
Nov 15, 2017 - 2:00 PM

Welcome to MySwissAlps Yvonnetce!

You'll find the purchase options of the Swiss Half Fare Card here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard/price

Most retailers will either e-mail it to you manually, or send a physical pass. So in both cases they need a bit of time. A last minute purchase is therefor more difficult. Currently the only online retailer that can e-mail it to you in time is www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /swiss-half-fare-card. Please double check your e-mail address and select E-tickets when checking out, so you'll receive the card via e-mail.

Enjoy your trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019