Unable to buy Swiss Half Fare Card online

Unable to buy Swiss Half Fare Card online

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
yvonnetce
yvonnetce
1 post
Nov 15, 2017 - 1:13 PM

Hi, I will be arriving in Switzerland on 17 Nov and I am trying to buy the half fare pass online but can’t because the earliest start date for the pass shown on the system is 20 Nov. Does that mean that I can’t buy it online? Thanks!

Arno
Arno
9659 posts
expert &
Nov 15, 2017 - 2:00 PM

Welcome to MySwissAlps Yvonnetce!

You'll find the purchase options of the Swiss Half Fare Card here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard/price

Most retailers will either e-mail it to you manually, or send a physical pass. So in both cases they need a bit of time. A last minute purchase is therefor more difficult. Currently the only online retailer that can e-mail it to you in time is www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /swiss-half-fare-card. Please double check your e-mail address and select E-tickets when checking out, so you'll receive the card via e-mail.

Enjoy your trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017