Received Tell Passes with wrong start dates

Received Tell Passes with wrong start dates

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
jm5245
jm5245
10 posts
Apr 6, 2018 - 5:58 PM

I ordered two tell passes for my wife and myself for May 4th and May 5th next month. The order was placed on the STC.ch website.

I received them today and saw a problem

I received two tell passes ordered for my wife and I. One pass is dated 04.05.2018 – 05.05.2018, the other pass is dated 05.05.2018 – 06.05.2018. How can we possibly travel together on separate dates?

This is a mistake. I ordered 2 passes dated 04.05.18 and received incorrect dates for one of them.

We need to address this problem immediately.

The telephone number listed on the invoice is not being answered. Probably due to the time difference between NY and Zurich.

Can you offer any advice or assistance.

My departure date is coming up soon.

Arno
Arno
11133 posts
expert &
Apr 6, 2018 - 7:05 PM

Hi Jm5245,

Sorry to hear that, that's unfortunate. This indeed sounds like a mistake. They should be able to solve this in time for you. Even if you depart soon they can have the passes waiting for you at the airport or in your hotel if necessary. I'd e-mail them now and call them next Monday during business hours and refer to your mail. You'll find contact details here.

Last modified on Apr 6, 2018 - 7:06 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018