Received Tell Passes with wrong start dates

• jm5245
    Participant
    16 posts
    6 April 2018 at 17:58:17 #815170

I ordered two tell passes for my wife and myself for May 4th and May 5th next month. The order was placed on the STC.ch website.

I received them today and saw a problem

I received two tell passes ordered for my wife and I. One pass is dated 04.05.2018 – 05.05.2018, the other pass is dated 05.05.2018 – 06.05.2018. How can we possibly travel together on separate dates?

This is a mistake. I ordered 2 passes dated 04.05.18 and received incorrect dates for one of them.

We need to address this problem immediately.

The telephone number listed on the invoice is not being answered. Probably due to the time difference between NY and Zurich.

Can you offer any advice or assistance.

My departure date is coming up soon.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 April 2018 at 19:05:25 #881181

Hi Jm5245,

Sorry to hear that, that’s unfortunate. This indeed sounds like a mistake. They should be able to solve this in time for you. Even if you depart soon they can have the passes waiting for you at the airport or in your hotel if necessary. I’d e-mail them now and call them next Monday during business hours and refer to your mail. You’ll find contact details here.

• The thread ‘Received Tell Passes with wrong start dates’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.