Use Switzerland Travel Centre itinerary tool?

• Trentnic
    Participant
    1 post
    12 April 2023 at 0:25:46 #829547

Hello, Newbie here from Australia.

Trying to plan a Switzerland tour and I have come across the company Switzerland travel centre. It allows you to book a self guided tour either by drive or railways.

You can choose what star accommodation, edit to add days and activities. You can clearly see prices for activities and change hotels according to preferences.

Looks fantastic! Seems great but unsure if safer to use a local travel agent here in Australia or not.

I just don’t know much about booking it from Australia and of all the activities I want to add will align with trains each day etc so would love some feedback from anyone who has travelled Switzerland booking through STC.

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Yolanda
    2223 posts
    12 April 2023 at 10:38:58 #953235

Hello Trentnic,

Welcome to MySwissAlps. That’s great to hear you are planning a trip to Switzerland – very exciting!

The Switzerland Travel Centre is the official tourist webshop of the Swiss railways and they are actually a trusted partner of ours for quite a long time (since 2004). More details can be found here: https://www.myswissalps.com/aboutus/partners/sbb

Their itinerary-building tool sounds very useful indeed, we haven’t tested this ourselves yet. If you wanted another option to create or plan an itinerary, have a look here: http://www.myswissalps.com/plantrip

I hope this helps, feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

• The thread ‘Use Switzerland Travel Centre itinerary tool?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.