Which station in Swiss timetable is near hostel?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2018 at 19:15:58 #814877

when i am trying to time each day out and i enter fore example : Grindewald to interlaken – it gives me all these choices? How do i know which one to pick? I need to know so i dont confuse the correct stops for the hostels i pick. How do i do this correctly? Is there not ONLY one station at each location? help.

Every time i try to do something. I get lost. sorry

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2018 at 19:32:25 #879325

Hi Lisadee,

Please work with the map on this page: http://www.myswissalps.com/ma pswitzerland.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2018 at 1:36:17 #879326

>> I need to know so i dont confuse the correct stops for the hostels i pick.

Which hostels are you staying at? Usually they give directions for getting there, including the name of any station or bus stop.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2018 at 2:05:06 #879327

Thank you .. I the Map link above from Chantal really helped.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2018 at 2:07:45 #879328

Life saver. I’m learning so much. Without this forum… id be bald from stress. Lol

• The thread ‘Which station in Swiss timetable is near hostel?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.