Validation of Swiss Travel Pass Flex

Validation of Swiss Travel Pass Flex

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Anekjit
Anekjit
1 post
May 18, 2018 - 7:37 AM

Hi there.... i m travelling from india to zurich in june n i hv bought swiss rail flexi passes n these passes hv name, country of residence n first n last day of travel already printed on it. But passport no box is empty which my travel agent asked me to fill myself. So my question is when i land at zurich airport.. do i need to get my passes validated or stamped by sme railway official to board a train from airport to reach Zurich city centre ? If so then please guide me from where on zurich airport i can get my passes valided right after landing at airport? I am attaching a photo of my swiss flexi pass.

Please help

rockoyster
rockoyster
3367 posts
expert
May 18, 2018 - 11:17 AM in reply to Anekjit

Hello Anekjit and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

There is no validation process. To use the pass on any day just write that date in the next vacant box on the Swiss Travel Pass Flex. You are then good to go for that day. Just hop on any train and show the inspector on board when they pass by to check your ticket.

Lucas
Lucas
5542 posts
expert &
May 18, 2018 - 4:31 PM in reply to Anekjit

Hi Anekjit,

If you want more details on how to use the Swiss Travel Pass Flex click here.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018