Validity commencement of Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Ishkaan
Ishkaan
10 posts
Jun 27, 2018 - 6:00 PM

Hi Friends,

I'm planning to travel to Switzerland on 27th, 28th and 29th of July, I fear since it's summer time that it will be a rush and hence it will be easy if I purchase my swiss travel pass now.

However what is bothering me now is that I'm thinking if I purchase it now that the validity of the pass will commence soon as I get the E-mail and take a printout. Is that the case ??

Arno
Arno
12131 posts
expert &
Jun 27, 2018 - 6:53 PM

Welcome to MySwissAlps IshkyBishky!

No worries, you can pick the start date of the pass when you purchase. Please find trusted websites to buy from here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price

Happy travels!

Last modified on Jun 27, 2018 - 6:53 PM by Arno
Ishkaan
Ishkaan
10 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 7:45 AM

thank you very much Arno for the prompt response.

One more thing I read the two passes which are Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half fare Travel card but I do not get the difference.

Could you help me with this please with an example(s)

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 8:36 AM in reply to Ishkaan

>> I read the two passes which are Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half fare Travel card but I do not get the difference.

Please read the following information carefully and come back with specific questions about anything that remains unclear:

www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass

www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard

Alpenrose

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019