Validity of Interrail Switzerland Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 November 2019 at 10:11:16 #824536

Hi all,

me and my girlfriend are heading to Switzerland on the 20th of December until the 24th of December, staying in Zurich on the first night then travelling down to st. Moritz for 2 nights and then on to montreux for our last night before heading home from Geneva.

I have been looking at the Interrail pass for 4 days in a specific country as this works out cheapest for us as we are under 25. Can someone just clarify for me please, whether I just simply purchase the pass and then We can get on and off any train through those 4 days without having to worry about any additional tickets or bookings.

when I looked on the SBB website it doesn’t seem to have Switzerland on the list of countries to use Interrail and I’m a bit concerned that I may buy the pass and can’t actually use it!

thanks in advance and we can’t wait to visit

• The thread ‘Validity of Interrail Switzerland Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.