Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen questions

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 June 2017 at 16:52:23 #812128

Hi,

A couple questions for anyone who may have stayed at the Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen. what is the ratio of bathrooms to rooms and are they co-Ed. Is it easy to have a space to put your groceries. We will be here six days and plan to make most of our meals to eat there and to take a lunch with us on excursions. Is there grocery store that is reasonable priced near by or do we need to pick up groceries in Interlaken. How late are stores open. We are arriving on on Friday and know thinks have limited opening times on the weekend. I think for looking at the hostel it is reasonably close to public transport. Finally got the conformation I have the time off from work so I am narrowing down where to stay. I have some thing booked for all parts except the first 3 days in Lucerne.

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    4 June 2017 at 22:32:05 #864521

Hi Sunjewels –

<<“A couple questions for anyone who may have stayed at the Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen. what is the ratio of bathrooms to rooms and are they co-Ed. Is it easy to have a space to put your groceries. We will be here six days and plan to make most of our meals to eat there and to take a lunch with us on excursions. Is there grocery store that is reasonable priced near by or do we need to pick up groceries in Interlaken. How late are stores open. We are arriving on on Friday and know thinks have limited opening times on the weekend.”>>

Most of those questions are best answered by the reception desk or the manager at your hostel in Lauterbrunnen. Probably, a forum member will have more details, but I’d really start with the hostel manager or front desk.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen questions’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.