Booking Viator 3 day Bernina Express tour

Booking Viator 3 day Bernina Express tour

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jul 9, 2017 - 12:48 PM

I have tried to book this tour but as we are not flying in the day we want the tour we cannot give their website flight details ( we are coming from Paris to Zurich) by train the day before. I need to contact them because I can't book on their site without a flight strange but true does anyone have an email cont for viator

Arno
Arno
11140 posts
expert &
Jul 9, 2017 - 12:59 PM

Hi Alma1935,

Do you mean the tour at www.viator.com/tours/Z urich/3-Day-Bernina-Express-Independent-Excursion-from-Zurich/d577-14343P7? You can book it on their website even in your case. Those fields about flights accept any input. You can just write "by train" for example, instead of the airline name. And in the arrival time box you can enter the date+time of your arrival by train from Paris.

But, it is indeed strange they assume arrival by flight. I will get in touch with them about that.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018