Booking Viator 3 day Bernina Express tour

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2017 at 12:48:41 #812572

I have tried to book this tour but as we are not flying in the day we want the tour we cannot give their website flight details ( we are coming from Paris to Zurich) by train the day before. I need to contact them because I can’t book on their site without a flight strange but true does anyone have an email cont for viator

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    9 July 2017 at 12:59:26 #866540

Hi Alma1935,

Do you mean the tour at http://www.viator.com/tours/Z urich/3-Day-Bernina-Express-Independent-Excursion-from-Zurich/d577-14343P7? You can book it on their website even in your case. Those fields about flights accept any input. You can just write “by train” for example, instead of the airline name. And in the arrival time box you can enter the date+time of your arrival by train from Paris.

But, it is indeed strange they assume arrival by flight. I will get in touch with them about that.

• The thread ‘Booking Viator 3 day Bernina Express tour’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.