Voucher for Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch

• Septohadi
    Participant
    3 posts
    21 March 2019 at 18:03:05 #820529

Hi,

Is it true that Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe Voucher is valid for one connecting ticket of Eigergletscher – Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe return trip if shown together with the Jungfrau Travel pass (must be shown on spot)? this voucher should be exchange on site at a railway station of Jungfrau railways before departure.

http://www.acprail.com/rail-passes/jungfrau-passes

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 March 2019 at 18:28:55 #907189

Hi Septohadi,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! The text you posted here is exactly what the website you linked to says. I am not sure what you want to ask us? Would you like to know if ACP Rail is a credible company? They are, we also list them on our website as one of the purchase options for the Jungfrau Travel Pass: http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrautravelpass/price.

Septohadi
    Participant
    3 posts
    21 March 2019 at 18:39:45 #907190

Hi Arno,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I just want to make sure, that we can use Jungfrau Trafel Pass together with Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe Voucher (CHF 20) for one connecting ticket of Eigergletscher – Junfraujoch-Top of Europe return trip. Is it correct?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2019 at 22:53:26 #907191

Hi Septohadi,

If that’s what it says, then that must be the case…

Maria.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 March 2019 at 19:43:44 #907192

Hi,

Could you just clarify for me then too, if you have a voucher, does this mean the return ride to the Top of Europe is free from eigergletscher? Thanks.

Septohadi
    Participant
    3 posts
    23 March 2019 at 2:22:18 #907193

Hi,

I haven’t bought the voucher yet. You can check http://www.acprail.com/rail-passes/jungfrau-passes

Arno
    15484 posts
    23 March 2019 at 16:10:46 #907194

Hi Septohadi,

I can’t argue with what their websites says. Yes, if you buy what they call “Jungfrau Travel Pass-To the top”, you’ll get a Jungfrau Travel Pass and a ride to Jungfraujoch and return. But I can’t verify the price you mentioned: CHF 20. It’s more than that. If you add the pass to the shopping cart you can see the prices.

JaneEB
    Participant
    219 posts
    24 March 2019 at 7:33:00 #907195

I googled Jungfraujoch top of europe voucher. It appears to me that it is a gift voucher that you can buy for 20Chf to give as a present to a friend so they can get 20Chf off the price of a ticket to Jungfraujoch. It is sold through the Jungfrau website and there are gift vouchers at various prices.

I think the rail company may be giving you a 20Chf voucher to use when you buy a Jungfraujoch ticket at the going rate.

Jane

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 March 2019 at 19:17:08 #907196

Hi JaneEB,

Thanks for your reply and explanation. That makes sense, I thought it would be too good to be true that the Jungfraujoch trip was included free of charge. I did look further on the ACP website and it did mention a couple of times that the Jungfrau pass included 50% I think it was (or some %) off the Jungfraujoch trip so realised it wasn’t as I first thought. Thanks again.

• The thread ‘Voucher for Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.