How to cover Titlis and Jungfraujoch in 2 days

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Manali shivh
Manali shivh
2 posts
May 10, 2018 - 4:03 PM

Hi,

I would like to cover Mt titlis and jungfraujoch in two days . I will be coming from Paris. So on 23rd June morning I will be leaving from Paris and needs to return back to Paris on 24th evening. Can you please advise best way to cover this places along with travel tips from Paris to interlaken. From where I can do tickets booking to avoid hussel

Thanks

Manali

rockoyster
rockoyster
4014 posts
expert
May 11, 2018 - 1:03 AM in reply to Manali shivh

Hello Manali and welcome to MySwissAlps,

That sounds quite ambitious to me but you can use the SBB Timetable to figure out how long the travel times are. For example you will find that Paris to Interlaken is going to take you 5 to 6 hours before you even head up to Jungfraujoch.

Going from Interlaken (which is where I assume you would stay on 23rd) to Titlis and back to Paris is going to be a real long day.

Lucas
Lucas
9575 posts
expert &
May 11, 2018 - 2:51 AM in reply to Manali shivh

Hi Manali,

I would not want to try and do that itinerary. Perhaps just pick one mountain (Titlis would be easier) and stay in Lucerne.

Manali shivh
Manali shivh
2 posts
May 11, 2018 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for your response. I will stick with Mt titlis then .

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018