How to cover Titlis and Jungfraujoch in 2 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 May 2018 at 16:03:41 #815875

Hi,

I would like to cover Mt titlis and jungfraujoch in two days . I will be coming from Paris. So on 23rd June morning I will be leaving from Paris and needs to return back to Paris on 24th evening. Can you please advise best way to cover this places along with travel tips from Paris to interlaken. From where I can do tickets booking to avoid hussel

Thanks

Manali

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    11 May 2018 at 1:03:00 #884820

Hello Manali and welcome to MySwissAlps,

That sounds quite ambitious to me but you can use the SBB Timetable to figure out how long the travel times are. For example you will find that Paris to Interlaken is going to take you 5 to 6 hours before you even head up to Jungfraujoch.

Going from Interlaken (which is where I assume you would stay on 23rd) to Titlis and back to Paris is going to be a real long day.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2018 at 2:51:07 #884821

Hi Manali,

I would not want to try and do that itinerary. Perhaps just pick one mountain (Titlis would be easier) and stay in Lucerne.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2018 at 12:49:06 #884822

Thanks for your response. I will stick with Mt titlis then .

• The thread ‘How to cover Titlis and Jungfraujoch in 2 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.