We are planning to our honeymoon for 8th Dec-13

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 September 2016 at 7:51:31 #810051

Hi this is Priyanka shah from India.. We are planning out honeymoon trip at swisserland.. Please suggest us best iternity.. As we are so worried about weather .. We have 5 nights and 6 days.. So suggest us best and fixable iternity .. Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 September 2016 at 9:16:01 #855768

Hi Priyanka2088,

Welcome to MySwissAlps and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

We can help you with questions to fine tune your plans, but I’m afraid you will have to do the planning yourself. Only you know about your interests, budget and travel style. If you don’t have the time to do so, you can have travel consultants create and book an itinerary for you: myswissalps.com/ customholidays. If you do have time to plan, please start here: myswissalps.com/ plantrip/doityourself.

I hope this gets you started!

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    8 September 2016 at 0:19:46 #855769

Hi Priyanka-

With those dates, I’d tend to spend more time at lower altitudes.

You are there just before the winter season really starts up in the high alps, around December 15th.

Luzern could be an option, as well as the Christmas markets here and there around the country..

http://www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne

By the way, the name of the country is Switzerland, and the citizens would appreciate it if you spell it correctly.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘We are planning to our honeymoon for 8th Dec-13’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.