Weather enquiry

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2012 at 4:56:34 #805425

Hi

I would like to enquire about the weather between 26 Oct to 4 Nov. I was told by a friend that the weather in Switzerland for the period will be chilly cold, humid and rainy and the chances of outdoor activities are very slim.

Can you advice what’s the general weather like in Interlaken, Mt Titlis, Lauterbrunen, Lucerne, areas in Bern, for the above period?

Thank you very much

Kind regards.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    9 July 2012 at 6:40:23 #836600

Hello honeymoon,

It’s always hard to tell how the weather will be in Switzerland. But I found some information about average temperatures in Switzerland that might be of some help: climatemps.com, Switzerland Average Temperatures, Weather in Switzerland, Average Temperatures in October and I’m sure there’s more te be found.

And yet: you never know. We’ve had wonderful temperatures at the end of October when we spent two weeks in Graubünden (east-Switzerland). Sometimes it’s better than you expect, but no one can promise you anything.

I really hope it works out for you. Have a nice trip,

• The thread ‘Weather enquiry’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.