Weather in Interlaken and Jungfraujoch May 8-10

Weather in Interlaken and Jungfraujoch May 8-10

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Monamehta
Monamehta
35 posts
May 6, 2017 - 5:24 PM

Hi all,

I am in paris right now and its cloudy and raining here. I will be leaving for interlaken the day after tomorrow. Can anyone tell about how the weather is going to be during 8-10th (coming dates). I want to know abt jungfrau and interlaken both.

Also, which are the nearby villages to interlaken which can be travelled free with STP.

Thanks,

Mona

Jayy123
Jayy123
75 posts
May 7, 2017 - 6:23 AM

Hi Mona!

Not sure about the weather. Someone else will help you with that. But here's a link for the validity area of the STP. Simply download the validity map and you'll see the villages covered by the STP around Interlaken.

www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity

Hope this helps :)

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
1086 posts
top member
May 7, 2017 - 7:19 AM in reply to Monamehta

>> I will be leaving for interlaken the day after tomorrow. Can anyone tell about how the weather is going to be during 8-10th (coming dates). I want to know abt jungfrau and interlaken both.

Hi Mona,

Check these pages for the best online weather forecast and information about how the weather works in Switzerland

www.myswissalps.com/we ather/forecast

www.myswissalps.com/we ather

Bad weather alternatives for people staying in the Jungfrau Region, that have been mentioned in various places in this forum, include:

-- Boat trips on Lake Brienz and Lake Thun

-- Ballenberg Museum

-- Aare Gorge

-- Grindelwald Glacier Gorge

-- Trümmelbach Falls

-- St Beatus Caves

-- City visits to Thun, Bern, Luzern

Some of them involve a bit of travel, but if you have a Swiss Travel Pass, your travel will be covered.

Alpenrose

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017