Weather in Jungfrau between 6th and 8th of Oct

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 October 2018 at 18:20:24 #818604

Can anyone help me in deciding as when should I visit Jungfrau i.e. between 6th to 8th of oct. I see in websites showing cloudy for 6th but not sure if that means that I should avoid it or should iIplan for 7th. Will be great if someone can help me to decide. Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 October 2018 at 8:41:20 #897493

Hi Sumit,

Based on the weather forecast: http://www.jungfrau.ch/en-gb/live/weather/#jungf raujoch
    I’d go on the 7th or 8th. More chance of rain tomorrow but also more sunshine hours. Have a look at the weather tomorrow morning and if it looks good I’d go right away.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 October 2018 at 17:45:08 #897494

Thanks Lucas. Infact I replaced the plan to visit the cheese factory and the chocolate factory. Planning to visit Schilthorn on 7th and Jungfrau on Monday. Thanks

• The thread ‘Weather in Jungfrau between 6th and 8th of Oct’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.