May 8, 2017 - 5:11 PM
Hi, need some suggestions on my upcoming weeklong trip.
1. Reaching Interlaken on May 21st by 2.30 PM. Is sky diving/paragliding activity doable if we are ready to hit go by 3.30 pm? Any other light activity within walkable distance around Interlaken West for late afternoon-early evening? If it's drizzling is it even advisable to go paragliding? If no, what other options does one have for evening in and around Interlaken?
2. May 22nd we plan to try our luck with Jungfraujoch but since it’s a costly affair, if it’s cloudy in the morning it might be a waste, any other alternative options (which won’t break the bank) from Interlaken as a day trip (excluding Titlis, Rigi, Pilatus) and not too far either?
3. On May 23 we will move to Lucerne by noon. We plan to do either Pilatus or Rigi which is closer to Lucerne and worth half a day at max. Which one would you suggest as a half day trip?
4. May 24-25 I have kept it flexible with Titlis and Pilatus. If May 24 is sunny as it looks unlikely we could do either Pilatus or try out Black Forest area in Germany as a day trip. Since early forecast suggests May 25 to be mostly sunny we would prefer to do Titlis on this day. Does this sound good?
5. May 26 we leave for Zurich where we would basically stay mostly within city limits with local sightseeing.