Welcome to MySwissAlps Ildikó

• Arno
    15471 posts
    10 August 2019 at 10:59:41 #823332

Hello everyone,

Today we welcome a new moderator to MySwissAlps! Ildiko is lucky enough to live in beautiful Lausanne, so the vineyards and the views of Lake Geneva are right on her doorstep. She’s originally from Hungary and living in Switzerland for well over a year now. She will join the discussions on Wednesdays and Thursdays mostly.

Welcome to MySwissAlps Ildikó, we’re looking forward to your posts!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 August 2019 at 19:28:54 #919746

Hi Arno,

thank you for the introduction, I am glad to be part of the MySwissAlps team. I’ am looking forward to help travelers to get the most out of their holiday in the wonderful Switzerland. 🙂

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    10 August 2019 at 21:27:40 #919747

G’day, and welcome from Australia Ildikó. 😎

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 August 2019 at 11:57:51 #919748

Hellooooo Idlikó,

Nice to “meet” you…

Welcome to MySwissAlps also from me!! I’m looking forward to getting lots of input about the Lake Léman area from you, not the corner of Switzerland I know best..! 😉

Maybe we’ll be able to “catch up” in person and exchange information at one point…

For the time being enjoy settling into MSA and feel free to get in touch anytime

Cheers,
    Steph

Annika
    7104 posts
    14 August 2019 at 5:36:04 #919749

Great that you’ll be joining our team, Ildikó! Welcome, and enjoy your new moderator job :-).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 August 2019 at 6:52:39 #919750

Thank you all 🙂

• The thread ‘Welcome to MySwissAlps Ildikó’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.