Good Bernese Oberland/Adelboden wellness spa hotel

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 August 2017 at 16:38:57 #813069

Hey there!

I’m planning a trip to the Bernese Oberland. It will rather be a relaxing holiday, with a little of hiking though. So now I’m searching for a suitable wellness spa hotel. As there are quite a bunch of them, I’d like to know if someone could recommend a hotel? Right now my favourite is this one here: http://www.parkhotel-bellevue.ch/en/

But I’m really not sure. Has anyone had experience with it?

Thanks

Roger

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    25 August 2017 at 6:13:30 #868913

Hi Roger,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I know Adelboden but not the Bellevue specifically. It certainly looks very nice, and it’s well reviewed. The town is pretty isolated but can be perfect for your goal. Relaxing and hiking are certainly possible there, and the scenery is wonderful.

If you prefer a more centrally located town, with more bad weather options, you can check out the Lake Thun and Lake Brienz area. Or is Adelboden your town to stay in any case?

• The thread ‘Good Bernese Oberland/Adelboden wellness spa hotel’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.