I need your help in finalising the trip to Wengen from September 17th till Sept 21st . Me and my wife are 28 and 26 respctvely and fit to do 1 to 2 hours hikes. Sorry for the long message but the trip is in detail as I have planned.
The trip detail are as below:
15th Sept-> Land in Zurick and enjoy in Lucerne for 2 days..
17th - Mt. Rigi trip in the morning in Lucerne and then catch most probably 3:05 PM or max 4:05 PM train to Interlaken( Reach 5 PM or max by 6 PM) and change to Wengen by Via Golden pass route. I hope there would be enough light before sunset ( Sun set time is 7:40 PM ) to enjoy the scenic route from Lucerne to Interlaken till Wengen before it gets fully dark. (1) Any change in timings I should make ??
Checkin Hotel in Wengen and take rest..
18th -> Mt Jungfrau excursion. Wengen->Kleine Scheidegg->Zungfrau->Grindelwald->Zweilütschinen->Wengen.
(2) Do you suggest any change in path or some stopovers or some short hikes that we can accommodate on the way ??
(3) I have heard of some waterfall on the way..Can you suggest any ??
(4) After this round trip any other activity that we can adjust in on that day ??
19th -> Schilthorn trip .. Wengen -> Murren ->Schilthorn and stop over in Birg.
(5) Any suggestion on the return trip route or any alternate route we should take ??
(6) And any small hikes that we can take ??
20th -> Plan is to do a skydive or hang gliding or may be para gliding.. I will decide on that..Any suggestions are welcome. (7) Apart from this which all other places that I can cover in this day..Need your advice on this ??
All above dates are open to interchange depending on the weather conditions.
21st -> Return to Paris via Laussane by Golden Pass route and then TGV.
Wengen ( 5:12 AM)->Spiez by normal train
Spiez (7:36 AM )->Zweisimmeen->Montreux(10:15 AM) by Golden Pass route
Montreux (10:27 AM)->Laussane
Laussane ( 12:23 PM) to Paris (TGV ticket booked)
(8) Please let me know if this is practically possible or the schedule is too tight and chances are to miss the train if the first is late ?? We are well fit to run and catch the train. That wont be an issue.
I am going via this route so that I donot miss the golden pass route.
Please let me know any suggestions for which I should totally reconsider my plan.
(9) Any must see in Wengen that I have missed and can be covered during my stay, please recommend ..Please add any recommendation on other special trains such as Glacier express etc during my stay in Wengen ??