Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Little cabins to rent in Wengen?

Little cabins to rent in Wengen?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Rels
Rels
126 posts
Jan 20, 2019 - 9:25 PM

Hi all,

Any specific recommendations on where to stay in Wengen? Have been checking out the options on this site, and under the apartments and holiday homes most seem to be chalet-type in large complexes. Are there little cabins to rent anywhere? We will be staying for 8 nights.

Thanks,

Narelle

Arno
Arno
14332 posts
expert &
Jan 21, 2019 - 6:19 AM

Hi Narelle,

Apartments are the majority of accommodation in Switzerland. Cabins and chalets are often for larger groups. If you can share more information about what you're looking for, we can possibly offer more assistance: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/how-to-get-help-finding-accommodation.

Last modified on Jan 21, 2019 - 6:20 AM by Arno
Rels
Rels
126 posts
Jan 21, 2019 - 11:05 AM

Thanks Arno,

It’s just my husband and I. We’ll be using trains and other public transport, expecting to be in Wengen 5-13 June. Was just wondering if there are any little free-standing cabins to rent. We will be in Switzerland for 5 weeks, and as well as being nice to base ourselves in one spot for a while, we would like to prepare some meals to keep the costs down a bit. I thought I saw some during my itinerary research, a group of about 5 separate cabins on a hillside, could’ve been in Mürren but I can’t remember or find them now!!

Regards,

Narelle

Arno
Arno
14332 posts
expert &
Jan 21, 2019 - 12:56 PM

Hi Narelle,

I wouldn't know the ones you've seen either, sorry. The below rentals are not in massive buildings so worth it to consider I think. The two first ones are close the train station. Maps are on those pages.

Chalets for 2 to 4 people and in an affordable price range are rare in Switzerland unfortunately.

Last modified on Jan 21, 2019 - 12:57 PM by Arno

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020