Wengen indoor activities & Zurich stroller rental

• Lijianhughes
    Participant
    44 posts
    12 September 2022 at 6:29:58 #828323

Flying in on this coming Wednesday but reckon it’s going to be wet until end of the week. Any recommendation on indoor activities in Wengen? Travelling with 2 year-old baby.

Also if anyone knows if baby stroller rental service is available in Zurich?

Thans in advance.

Lijianhughes

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    12 September 2022 at 9:47:42 #946821

Hi Lijianhughes,

I was in Wengen during the weekend. The weather forecast indicated rain on both days but it only rain a little bit and mostly in the evenings. So I wouldn’t worry too much. If you’re looking for indoor activities in Wengen, there is a sport centre in the village and you can always take the train and explore neighbouring places such as Lauterbrunnen and Interlaken.

Regarding baby strollers for rent in Zurich, I am not aware of any shop that offers this services. Some shopping centres do rent out strollers for customers. However these are strictly for use inside the premises and not elsewhere.

One option would be to look at second-hand shops or Brockenhaus. There is one near Zurich HB. You can check out the website here: http://www.zuercher-brockenhaus.ch/

Happy trails and safe travels!

Anna

• The thread ‘Wengen indoor activities & Zurich stroller rental’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.