What activities can save money using Swiss pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 September 2016 at 16:05:29 #810125

Hi everyone,

I am going to stay at Switzerland for 5 days. I have bought the 4-day Swiss pass. I would like to know where I can go/ what I can do to save more money ( to make the pass worth)

It is my plan now:

Day1: Bern ( I don’t know what I can do to save money)

Day2-3: Lucerne, I want to go to Mt Pilatus for one day. And I am considering to go Rigi in day3 as it is free for the train to go to Rigi using Swiss pass right?

Day4: Zurich ( I would like to know what museum/attractions I can go for free using Swiss pass)

By the way, how can I buy the ticket from Milan to Bern If I have the Swiss pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    18 September 2016 at 18:05:38 #856077

Hi leung991085, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Swiss Travel Pass page provides all the answers:

• See the “Where it’s valid” tab for a map and more details about what’s included and discounted.
    • See the museum link on the “Details” tab to find included museums.
    • See “Traveling beyond the area covered by the pass” on the “How to use” tab for Milan to Bern. You can get your additional ticket here.

Note that the Swiss Pass is something different. I assume you have a Swiss Travel Pass.

• The thread ‘What activities can save money using Swiss pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.