Data plan for Switzerland,Belgium, Holland, France

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 September 2018 at 16:34:46 #818522

Hi all,

I will travel to Switzerlands in October. May I know which telco’s Data Plan should I consider? I just need a pure Data Plan. ( No voice call needed ) Can I get it In Airport? I just need around 10GB data plan in Euro ( Because I will travel to Belgium, Netherlands and France, * I dont know whether i was asking some question against this forum ).

Thanks for your reply.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    26 September 2018 at 17:03:08 #896923

Hi Vince,

There are various options listed here: http://www.myswissalps.com/si mcard. Does any of those suit your needs?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 September 2018 at 17:07:27 #896924

HI Arno,

Thanks for your fast reply. I will survey what is the post first and update you here.

Really thanks to your help.

• The thread ‘Data plan for Switzerland,Belgium, Holland, France’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.