5 Day Trip to Switzerland – itinerary with baby

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2017 at 7:30:46 #812335

Hi,

I am planning a family trip to Switzerland ( My Self, Wife and 1.8 years Kid).I have full 5 to 6 Days and we are flying from Dubai.

I hope someone can help to advise me on what are the places to cover and which pass to go for.And we are looking for Budget trip.

Which is ideal place to start so that we can cover top 5 to 10 attractions in 6 days and flying back to Dubai.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2017 at 11:44:25 #865469

Hi vishwadiga and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don’t create itineraries here, but we are happy to give feedback on itineraries you plan yourself. First you have to decide what you want to do (I don’t know what you would like to do).

To help you with trip planning click here. For further help on what there is to do in Switzerland and where you should visit look at these two links to help you decide what you want to see and do here (there are a lot of options!)

Once you have an idea of what you want to see and do put your ideas together here and we can help you make adjustments and give suggestions.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2017 at 8:30:56 #865470

Hi Lucas,

This is my Planned itinerary , Please let me know , is there any way we can add Zermatt and Galcier Express in between.

Day 1: Arrival at Zurich Airport . Check in into hotel. Visit Rhine Falls on your own. Get to see the Rhine Falls up close – take a round trip in the Rhine Falls basin or a boat ride to the rocks in its midst and climb up the rock. Overnight Zurich .

Day 2: Rail journey to Interlaken. Check in into hotel. Recommended to visit St. Beatus Caves or go for Schynige Platte excursion via Wilderwil from Interlaken ( free with Swiss Travel Pass) . Overnight Interlaken.

Day 3: Excursion to Jungfraujoch. Overnight Interlaken .

Day 4: Rail Journey to Lucerne. Check in into hotel. Explore the city on your own . Visit Transport Museum or Excursion to Mt Rigi with Lake Lucerne Cruise . Overnight Lucerne.

Day 5: Excursion to MT. Titlis. Overnight Lucerne.

Day 6: Departure to the Zurich Airport .

Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2017 at 17:02:40 #865471

No, your days are quite full. You would have to take one activity out and keep in mind my comments on your other post about bringing infants up to higher altitudes – so you may want to cancel Jungfraujoch?

Lucas

• The thread ‘5 Day Trip to Switzerland – itinerary with baby’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.