Where I can get a SIM card for Switzerland and US?

• Nbunim
    Participant
    19 posts
    26 June 2018 at 11:36:38 #816903

Hi I’m going to arrive to Zurich Airport and then going to hotel in Zermatt . Can I get SIM card at airport ? Or in Zurich ?

I saw post about Salt SIM card . It’s looks fine . They cover Switzerland and USA , what I need . But offer is on internet . Where it’s gets delivered then ?

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    26 June 2018 at 11:45:38 #889506

Hi Nbunim,

Our page http://www.myswissalps.com/si mcard explains about some options that will be delivered to your home address or your hotel, or can be collected at the airport. I believe the Salt option discussed here in the forum are about the version for Switzerland that needs to be purchased in one of their shops.

Nbunim
    Participant
    19 posts
    26 June 2018 at 11:55:06 #889507

Thank you

• The thread ‘Where I can get a SIM card for Switzerland and US?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.