Swiss multiple journey tickets for senior

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Drdotm
Drdotm
1 post
Oct 17, 2019 - 11:03 AM

I read online, prior to departure on my vacation that senior citizens could purchase a multiple journey ticket for 23.80 Swiss Francs but I can't find the site to do this. Please help.

Annika
Annika
6101 posts
expert &
Oct 17, 2019 - 11:35 AM

Hello Drdotm, thanks for joining MySwissAlps!

The Swiss railways offer multiple-journey tickets indeed, but those are meant for one specific train route only. As far as I can tell, there are no senior discounts though. Please refer to www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/discounts and www.sbb.ch/en/travelca rds-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/individual -tickets/multiple-journey-tickets.html.

You're probably better off with one of the regular tourist discount options: www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses. Which one's best, depends on all details of your specific travel plans. Please find explanation at www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/chooserailpass. If you share your travel plans here, we may be able to suggest some appropriate rail passes.

Last modified on Oct 17, 2019 - 11:36 AM by Annika

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019